Banner Printing in Los Angeles
The maximum width we carry is 120 “or 10 feet, the height or length is 1800”or 150 feet.
This means you have the opportunity to choose anything starting from a width of 12 inches to 120 inches, and you can also choose anything ranging from a height or of 12 inches to 1800 inches.
Here we have provided for you a Feet to Inches reference table to help you pick the best measurements for you.
We have 13 oz Vinyl Banner in matte or gloss finish. This is the most common “weatherproof” indoor and outdoor material you can use.
The glossy Vinyl Banners are shiny and highlight the message and colors. These are recommended for outside use.
The matte Vinyl Banners are not shiny and is most commonly used for the indoors. The matte finish gives a classic and nice texture, soft to the touch, and since is normally placed inside it doesn’t reflect the lights, helping others appreciate the colors and the massage very clearly.
We have 15 oz Vinyl Banner. This material is thicker and more resistant than the 13 oz Vinyl Banner. This 15 oz Vinyl Banner is used when you want to have the 15 oz Vinyl Banner displayed for a long time and is used outdoors.
Our 9oz Mesh Vinyl Banner is used for fencing because the materials have small point holes. The reason this banner’s design has point holes is because the wind can easily pass through it, so you can print detailed content and visible designs for viewing at a great distance.
– Grommets: Tiny metal rings specially placed in your vinyl banner to help you hang it wherever you need it. These are placed every 2ft from each one. Let us know if you need a different distancing of these in your vinyl banner. FREE OF CHARGE
– Hem: It is the folding piece of the vinyl banner in which the grommets are placed. You can request hems in all four sides of your vinyl banner, on two sides only or no hems at all on your vinyl banner. FREE OF CHARGE
– Pole Pocket: It is a fold in your vinyl banner with a space to place a pole in it to help you hang it. This is mostly used for banner pole signs. FREE OF CHARGE
Additional Finishing Options:
– Wind slits: These are cut in vinyl banners that are mean to be placed in particularly windy areas to help wind currents pass through it without damaging the vinyl banner.
– Webbing: 1” Webbing, 1” Webbing w/D-Rings, 1” Velcro-All sides
-Reinforced Top only: Extra sewing on the top corner only to make it last longer and offer more resistance to heavier vinyl banners.
-Reinforced Bottom only: Extra sewing on the bottom corner only, offering longer lasting to your banner.
-Reinforced All corners: Extra sewing in all the corners of your vinyl banner, highly recommended for extra durability and resistance.
3/16”-Top Only 3/16”-Bottom only 3/16” –Top and Bottom
1/2”-Top Only 1/2”-Bottom only 1/2” –Top and Bottom
Double-size Vinyl Banners are for pole sign use only, and have pole pockets.
We have 2 options,
1.-Same day print, but you must order before 12:00 PM Pacific time and you can pick it up from the store before 5 PM.
2.- Next day print. The order has to be placed with the file uploaded before 3:00 PM.
Shipping. – We charge a flat rate fee of $15 inside of CA. For shipping out California please give us a call and we will give the shipping cost based in your zip code.
File Preparation for Banner Printing
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 150 dpi at 100% size for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1 1/4″ (1.25″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Vinyl Banner is an important resource to promote your business services and generate clients. But what are they? The Vinyls Banners are advertisements made up of images and text with a specific purpose: to inform and notify about new products, brands or services. The goal of vinyl signs is to grab the customer’s attention and attract them to your business. Although today most of these vinyl signs it is also a fact that every day we are surrounded on the street by posters that advertise a variety of things.
An important aspect of vinyl banners is where they will be placed. Height is very important as it will give you visibility and, therefore, it will be more striking. Bold letters and fonts should be used in cases where a banner is placed too high to be easily read from afar, but if it is to be a vinyl banner placed inside an office or small place, it is better not to use a bold typeface. Instead, a neat and clear font and effects are more appropriate for creating a more harmonious vinyl banner, as it will be read from a short distance. These are just a few of the reasons why banner placement is so important. In addition, the color combination of the vinyl banner plays another important role as it must go along with the message and idea that you intend to convey through the banner. For example, if you are trying to advertise the new nightclub in New York, it is probably a good idea to use strong colors in contrast to a darker background to make it more noticeable, which is a color scheme that goes hand in hand with the idea of a party place instead of, for example, pastel colors with italics. Color energizes the message and the idea, so it is wise to know how to use them correctly. The resolution of a vinyl banner, on the other hand, will mainly depend on the size and of course the location of the banner. A higher resolution is needed on the stage of a larger vinyl banner made to reach the eyes of customers from afar, but such a large resolution will not be necessary if it is smaller.
Weddings: We can personalize your experience whether it is for an intimate wedding for you or if you want to advertise your wedding planning services. Everything is possible, we can add a welcome message, a photo of you and your fiancee or just an elegant detail or what are your services offered and your social networks. We work based on your needs!.
Quinceañeras: For your magical day we can personalize your Vinyl banner with a photo of you and a special message for your guests, or any idea you have in mind. We will make a memorable design for you. Contact 4yourad today for all types of custom same day printing in Los Angeles