The maximum width we carry is 120 “or 10 feet, the height or length is 1800”or 150 feet.
This means you have the opportunity to choose anything starting from a width of 12 inches to 120 inches, and you can also choose anything ranging from a height or of 12 inches to 1800 inches.
Here we have provided for you a Feet to Inches reference table to help you pick the best measurements for you.
We have 13 oz Vinyl Banner in matte or gloss finish. This is the most common “weatherproof” indoor and outdoor material you can use.
The glossy Vinyl Banners are shiny and highlight the message and colors. These are recommended for outside use.
The matte Vinyl Banners are not shiny and is most commonly used for the indoors. The matte finish gives a classic and nice texture, soft to the touch, and since is normally placed inside it doesn’t reflect the lights, helping others appreciate the colors and the massage very clearly.
We have 15 oz Vinyl Banner. This material is thicker and more resistant than the 13 oz Vinyl Banner. This 15 oz Vinyl Banner is used when you want to have the 15 oz Vinyl Banner displayed for a long time and is used outdoors.
Our 9oz Mesh Vinyl Banner is used for fencing because the materials have small point holes. The reason this banner’s design has point holes is because the wind can easily pass through it, so you can print detailed content and visible designs for viewing at a great distance.
– Grommets: Tiny metal rings specially placed in your vinyl banner to help you hang it wherever you need it. These are placed every 2ft from each one. Let us know if you need a different distancing of these in your vinyl banner. FREE OF CHARGE
– Hem: It is the folding piece of the vinyl banner in which the grommets are placed. You can request hems in all four sides of your vinyl banner, on two sides only or no hems at all on your vinyl banner. FREE OF CHARGE
– Pole Pocket: It is a fold in your vinyl banner with a space to place a pole in it to help you hang it. This is mostly used for banner pole signs. FREE OF CHARGE
Additional Finishing Options:
– Wind slits: These are cut in vinyl banners that are mean to be placed in particularly windy areas to help wind currents pass through it without damaging the vinyl banner.
– Webbing: 1” Webbing, 1” Webbing w/D-Rings, 1” Velcro-All sides
-Reinforced Top only: Extra sewing on the top corner only to make it last longer and offer more resistance to heavier vinyl banners.
-Reinforced Bottom only: Extra sewing on the bottom corner only, offering longer lasting to your banner.
-Reinforced All corners: Extra sewing in all the corners of your vinyl banner, highly recommended for extra durability and resistance.
3/16”-Top Only 3/16”-Bottom only 3/16” –Top and Bottom
1/2”-Top Only 1/2”-Bottom only 1/2” –Top and Bottom
Double-size Vinyl Banners are for pole sign use only, and have pole pockets.
We have 2 options,
1.-Same day print, but you must order before 12:00 PM Pacific time and you can pick it up from the store before 5 PM.
2.- Next day print. The order has to be placed with the file uploaded before 3:00 PM.
Shipping. – We charge a flat rate fee of $15 inside of CA. For shipping out California please give us a call and we will give the shipping cost based in your zip code.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 150 dpi at 100% size for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1 1/4″ (1.25″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Vinyl Banner is important resource to promote your business services and generate clients . But what are they? Vinyl Banners are ads consisting of images and text with a specific purpose: to inform and notify about new products, brands or services. The focus of Vinyl banners is to catch the customer’s eye and attract them to your enterprise. Although nowadays most of these Vinyl Banner is also a fact that we’re surrounded everyday on the street by banners advertising a variety of things.
An important aspect of Vinyl banners is where they are going to be placed. The height is very important as it will give visibility to it and, therefore, will be more eye-catching. Bold letters and fonts should be used in the cases where a banner is placed in a very high location to be read from far away easily, but if it’s going to be a Vinyl banner placed inside an office or a small venue it’s better to not use a bold type of font. Instead, a clear and neat font and effects are more appropriate to create a more harmonic Vinyl banner, as it will be read from a short distance. These are only a few reasons why the placing of a banner is so important. Also, the color scheme of the Vinyl banner plays another important role as it should go along with the message and idea that you intend to transmit through the banner. For instance, if you’re trying to advertise the new night club at New York it’s probably a good idea to use strong colors in contrast with a darker background to make it more notorious, which is a color scheme that goes along with the idea of a party place rather than, for example, pastel colors with a cursive font. Color gives the energy to the message and the idea, so it’s wise to know how to use them correctly. The resolution of a Vinyl banner, on the other hand, will depend mostly on the size and of course the placing of this. A higher resolution is needed in the scenario of a bigger Vinyl banner made to reach the eye of customers from afar, but such a large resolution won’t be necessary if it’s a smaller one.
There’s plenty of uses for Vinyl banners. You can advertise your services for example, which is the most common use for them. We can help you advertise your services and event planning. We have a vast experience designing fantastic Vinyl banners for services such as:
Weddings: We can customize your experience whether if it is for an intimate wedding for you only of if you want to advertise your wedding planning services. Everything’s possible, we can add a welcome message, a picture of you and your fiancée or just a classy detail or what your services offered are and your social media. We work bases on your needs!
Quinceañeras: For your magical day we can customize your Vinyl banner with a photo of you and a special message for your invitees, or whichever idea you might have in mind. We’ll to make a memorable design for you.
Birthday parties: A heartwarming welcome message for your guests and any other info you want; we have it covered. We can also adapt to your needs in case you’re throwing a themed party, you’ll have a product you’ll never forget.
We work with any kind of banners for events such as funerals, anniversaries, farewell parties, baby showers, veteran’s day, new year’s and many more!